Tuckaway Heights offers you bright and cheerful one and two-bedroom apartment homes that are ideally situated in a quiet, residential community. Relax and enjoy your completely updated, sparkling-clean apartment home.
- Heat, Hot Water and Cooking Gas All Included in the Rent
- Surprisingly Affordable Rental Rates
- Parking Included
- Coin-Operated Laundry Machines in Each Building
- Mini-Blinds on All Windows
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Storage Area
- Large Closets
- Central Air
- Gas Range
- Oak Cabinetry and Dishwashers in Remodeled Apartments
- Attractive Plush Carpeting
- Picnic Areas with Grills
- Select Buildings Smoke Free
- Great Location Near Grocery Stores, Banks, Restaurants and More
- Less Than One Mile to the Freeway
- Near Southridge Mall
- Intercom System in each Building
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Courteous and Professional On-Site Management and Maintenance Staff
- Heat Included
- Cats Welcome $15 fee per month per cat (Sorry, No Dogs)
- Standard Security Deposit: One Month's Rent
- Standard Lease Term: One Year
I moved here from Minneapolis and I am just so happy I picked this place. My 1-bedroom is a good size, good closet and storage space, and all of my appliances, carpet, fixtures, windows, etc. were in great condition. It was like they looked brand new. I felt like I got a good deal for the price at this apartment. And it's so close to shopping, the mall, library, and parks. Highly recommend!!
Have lived here for almost 20 enjoyable years. Grounds and buildings are clean and kept up. Our building is quiet and best of all smoke free. Staff are friendly and know you by first name. Fire alarms are tested on a monthly basis. Smoke detector batteries are changed on a yearly basis. Maintenance issues are taken care of in a timely manner. You can tell that the staff of Tuckaway Heights take pride of their complex.
First I would like to start by saying my fiancé and I have lived at Tuckaway Heights for almost two years now. We love it here! We had a really hard time when we initially started our apartment search and when we came across Tuckaway Height we just knew right away it would be the best fit. We have a two bedroom one bath renovated apartment. When we moved in they placed new carpet and it was very clean. We love how the grounds are so well kept up with. They plow the snow right away so we don't have to worry about getting to work on time. The staff is wonderful as well, anytime I needed something fixed they are on it right away. The best part is the price!!! With Heat, Gas, Water, and Trash included you cannot find a better price for rent. It is a very quiet place to live and they do an extensive background check on their new tenants. I really could go on and on but I am so far very happy to continue living here.