A classic Art Deco style eight-story apartment community within walking distance to all the amenities that downtown La Crosse has to offer. Our clean, quiet studios and one and two-bedroom apartments are also conveniently located near two major medical centers and three institutions of higher learning. Treat yourself to warm, personal attention in a home radiant with style and character. Elliott Arms has a big city look with a small town feel.
- Surprisingly moderate rental rates
- Heat included
- Hot water included
- Large storage locker included
- Extremely well-constructed building
- Blinds on all windows
- Card operated laundry room
- Newly restored
- Excellent reputation
- Quiet lifestyle
- No smoking property
- Intercom entry system
- Incredible views of city & bluffs
- Air conditioner
- Modern white range & refrigerator
- Ceramic bathroom
- Reserved parking available
- Neutral colors
- Variety of floor plans and finishes
- Close to downtown
- Near library, shopping, groceries, restaurants, parks & the Mississippi River
- Walk to UW-L, Viterbo & WWTC
- On bus route
- Easy access to highways
- Courteous & professional on-site management & staff
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Heat Included
- Cats Welcome $25 pet fee per month per cat (Sorry, No Pet Dogs)
- Standard Security Deposit: One Month's Rent
- Standard Lease Term: One Year
- Because unit features vary, actual rental rates of available units may be different than shown.
- Please call for available dates and rental rates before applying.
O Elliott Arms, you're filled with charms! From clean fresh spaces To friendly faces! From manager Ron To "engineer" Jon! From landscaped grasses To snow-cleared passes! From lighted doorways To shiny floorways! From safe, warm 'n cozy To no one bein' nosy! A place called "HOME" Close downtown to roam; Affordable and cool. . . Elliott Arms, You Rule!!!!!!
I lived here previously for three years, and when I was once again looking for an apartment, I was happy to find an opening here. The building is clean and secure, and my daughter and I both love it here. We've lived other places in La Crosse, and they don't compare.
I recently moved into an 8th floor apartment at Elliott Arms. The leasing and move-in process was exeptionally dealt with by caring building managers. They even were willing to accomodate an early move-in. The apartment building and unit itself are both well-maintained and beautifully restored. People here are friendly and the accomodations (laundry room and storage lockers) are super convenient. Not to mention the view from the 8th floor is breathtaking!!
I have lived at Elliott Arms Apartments for two years now, and have loved every second of living here. The apartments are well taken care of. The office staff and maintenance are always willing to help and are on call 24/7. The landscaping is beautiful with recent improvement of the awnings and landscaping. I am pleased with the wonderful view, the bluffs offer many beautiful sunsets. Maintenance is top notch, he is constantly enhancing the grounds and updating the apartments. The staff is kind and efficient, always. Overall, I rate Elliott Arms Apartments with a 10 and would recommend this complex to everyone!
Elliott Arms has been phenomenal! They make sure to provide great service, and are quick to answer any questions we have. Any difficulties are quickly repaired, and the staff has been great. It's also a pretty quiet place to live, and in a great location.