West Ridge offers you luxury living, while freeing you from the burdens and commitment of home ownership. Relax and enjoy your apartment home which was designed with your comfort, privacy and convenience in mind.
- Attached Private Garage with Automatic Door Opener
- Full Size Washer and Dryer in Each Apartment Home
- Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Electric Range, Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Generous Storage Including Walk-In Closet and Extra Large Storage Area in Garage
- Parking for Second Car Included
- 1 Block from Major Grocery Store
- On Burlington Area Senior Shuttle Route
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartments with Two Full Bathrooms
- Private Balcony or Patio
- Plush, Neutral Carpeting
- Cathedral Ceiling in Second Floor Apartment Homes
- Energy Efficient Gas Heat and Central Air Conditioning
- Triple-Glazed Windows and Extra Insulation for Even Greater Energy Efficiency
- Select Buildings Smoke Free
- Individual Private Entry
- Mini-Blind Window Treatments on All Windows
- Extra Sound Insulation Between Walls and Floors
- Most Apartment Homes Have an Entry Directly into Private Attached Garage
- Courteous and Professional On-Site Management and Maintenance to Serve Your Needs Promptly
- Cats Welcome $25 fee per month per cat (Sorry, No Dogs)
- Standard Security Deposit: One Month's Rent
- Standard Lease Term: One Year
- Because unit features vary, actual rental rates of available units may be different than shown.
- Please call for available dates and rental rates before applying.
All around great experience with Tina and Jeremy here at West Ridge. They both invest time and care into providing an environment that is courteous, friendly, and a wonderful place to call home. Both are incredibly responsive to questions, repairs, and the various needs of their tenants. The ground maintenance in the winter is reliable and thorough keeping our safety as a top priority. Throughout the rest of the seasons, it is maintained with care for beauty as the views really reflect a sense of peace. The floor plans are spacious. Having a garage and a parking space allows for flexibility in storage needs and vehicle protection during the winter months. The safety checks performed are very much appreciated and increases my sense of security. The newsletter and Facebook page reflects their desire to invest in the Burlington community. Communicating to us with Burlington's new (Hot Chocolate Fest) and traditional (Chocolate Fest) festivals, events, and philanthropic group activities of Burlington provides me with the opportunity to make new connections and enjoy what my community has to offer.
I recently renewed my lease with West Ridge Apartments because I really enjoy living here. Safety is important and I always feel safe coming home to my apartment, or while in my apartment, day or night. The grounds are well lit at night and in the winter the snow is always plowed, and sidewalks are kept clear. The office and maintenance staff are very considerate and attentive also. I'm happy to call this home for another year!
Been here for the last 12 years or so and cannot imagine living anywhere else in the city of Burlington. The management has always been great and the maintenance superb. Green spaces & trees make us feel at home. Thank you West Ridge.