Evergreen offers you comfortable living, and excellent value. Our bright and cheerful two-bedroom apartment homes are located adjacent to a nature preserve, yet with easy access to the freeway. Relax and enjoy your completely updated, sparkling-clean apartment home.
- Surprisingly Moderate Rental Rates
- Heat Included
- Hot Water Included
- Parking Included
- Coin-Operated Laundry Facilities in Each Building
- Mini-Blind Window Treatments on All Windows
- Individual Private Entry
- Private Balcony or Patio
- Modern White Refrigerator and Electric Range
- Dishwasher in Select Apartments
- Attractive Plush Carpeting
- Ample Storage in Many Cabinets and Closets
- Air Conditioner and Ceiling Fan
- Garage Available
- Just one mile to UWSP
- On UWSP Bus Route
- Just Two Blocks to Convenience Shopping
- Easy Access to the Freeway
- Near Shopping Centers
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Courteous and Professional On-Site Management and Staff
- Heat Included
- Cats Welcome $25 pet fee per month per cat (Sorry, No Pet Dogs)
- Standard Security Deposit: One Month's Rent
- Standard Lease Term: One Year
- Because unit features vary, actual rental rates of available units may be different than shown.
- Please call for available dates and rental rates before applying.
Glenco Properties takes absolute pride in their units. It is shown by the Management and Maintenance team, Matt and Travis who are the absolute finest team you will find. I have been a homeowner most of my life and these gentlemen treat this establishment like it is their own by taking great pride in how they perform their tasks!!!! Thank You Matt and Travis!!!!
Here is a story I recall that illustrates how consistently responsive Matt and Travis are: I left a voicemail message over the weekend that my kitchen sink faucet was a little leaky (not an emergency) and when I came back for my lunch break on Monday I found a brand new faucet already installed. I know many people have landlords that take months to resolve issues, so what happens here at Evergreens is a breath of fresh air.
I am a current resident at Evergreen Apartments. I have been here 12 years & counting :) need I say more. The staff here is WONDERFUL and I couldn't be happier. It is very clean and beautiful here. I have also had the opportunity in the last few years to watch & see many wonderful, awesome improvements happen. Everyday I am so proud to continue to call this place my home. :) :)
The landlords are very nice and cooperative and timely with fixing problems. I also love the fact that our apartment doesn't seem small at all. I feel like we have tons of space! Everyone is the complex is super friendly and you are definitely getting your money's worth for a nice place to live!
Renting from Glenco Properties has been a great experience! Everything is made quick and simple, with friendly managers. It's a little distant from the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point, but has a bus route that picks up and drops off right in front of the apartments. They are always updating the apartments and never ask questions if something needs to be repaired or replaced. You won't go wrong renting from them!