For those seeking a quiet lifestyle, Varsity Square offers you comfortable living and excellent value. Our bright and cheerful studio and one-bedroom apartment homes are conveniently located just four blocks from the Northern Illinois University campus. Relax and enjoy your completely updated, sparkling-clean apartment home.
- Heat Included
- Water, Sewer, Garbage and Hot Water Included
- Parking Included
- Card-Operated Laundry Facilities in Each Building
- Mini-Blinds on All Windows
- Surprisingly Moderate Rental Rates
- Quiet Lifestyle
- Refrigerator and Electric Range Included
- Dishwasher in Select Apartments
- Attractive Plush Carpeting
- Air Conditioner
- Courtyards with Grills
- No-Smoking Policy in Select Buildings
- Only Four Blocks from NIU Campus
- On Bus Route
- Near Convenience Shopping and Restaurants
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Courteous and Professional On-Site Management and Staff
|Large One-Bedroom 2D Floor Plan | 3D Floor Plan | 3D Walkthrough||2D Floor Plan||3D Floor Plan||3D Walkthrough|
|One-Bedroom with Dining Room 2D Floor Plan | 3D Floor Plan | 3D Walkthrough||2D Floor Plan||3D Floor Plan||3D Walkthrough|
|Corner One-Bedroom 2D Floor Plan | 3D Floor Plan | 3D Walkthrough||2D Floor Plan||3D Floor Plan||3D Walkthrough|
|One-Bedroom without Dining Room 2D Floor Plan | 3D Floor Plan | 3D Walkthrough||2D Floor Plan||3D Floor Plan||3D Walkthrough|
|Studio 2D Floor Plan | 3D Floor Plan | 3D Walkthrough||2D Floor Plan||3D Floor Plan||3D Walkthrough|
- Heat Included
- Cats Welcome $25 fee per month per cat (Maximum 2) (Sorry, No Dogs)
- Standard Security Deposit: One Month's Rent
- Standard Lease Term: One Year
- Because unit features vary, actual rental rates of available units may be different than shown.
- Please call for available dates and rental rates before applying.
After two years here, I still can't believe how lucky I am that my first apartment is so nice! The staff is always friendly, and the few maintenance calls we've made were addressed immediately. I have everything I could want from an apartment close to campus: Great bus access, convenient parking, party-free calm atmosphere, well-kept grounds, and unlike almost every other inexpensive apartment near campus, cat-friendly policies. If you want a cozy, quiet home for 1-2 people near campus, I don't think you can do better.
Having this be my first apartment I have lived in, I can say it is a great facility. I have lived here for about a year and a half and I have no complaints! Management is great, they really get to know you as a person and are just so friendly. Very happy I decided to move into this complex!
My girlfriend and I currently live in an apartment here at Varsity Square and we love it. Both of us were previously with two other apartment companies and so far we like Varsity Square the best. We love the front office staff. They are very welcoming and will always answer any questions you have. Along with a very friendly staff the apartments are very well taken care of. We love that it is also cat-friendly. Overall, if I knew someone looking to rent their first apartment Varsity Square would be at the top of my list.
I live in a one bedroom apartment with my fiancee, and we love it here. The staff is friendly and SUPER helpful. I love being in a quiet living area that is actually enforced. We will occasionally get a few party-goers that make a lot of noise outside, but they're all from the complex next door. As an added bonus, the windows seal out a surprising amount of sound! There have been a few problems with the apartment, but it was all outside of their control. Fortunately, any repairs that we've requested have been done quickly and with as little interference in our lives as possible. Will be renewing for another year shortly. :)