Grange/Allison offers you comfortable living and excellent value. Our bright and cheerful two-bedroom apartment homes are conveniently located with easy access to the freeway. Relax and enjoy your completely updated, sparkling-clean apartment home.
Situated on five well-maintained acres
- Surprisingly Moderate Rental Rates
- Heat Included
- Hot Water Included
- Parking Included
- Card-Operated Laundry Facilities in Each Building
- Blinds on all Windows
- Electric Range
- Attractive Plush Carpeting
- Generous Closets & Extra Storage
- Air Conditioner
- Picnic Areas
- No-Smoking Policy
- Within Walking Distance of Convenience Shopping
- Easy Access to Downtown Milwaukee via Lake Parkway
- Near Shopping Centers and Parks
- Intercom System in Each Building
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Courteous and Professional On-Site Management & Staff
|Two-Bedroom Standard 2D Floor Plan | 3D Walkthrough||2D Floor Plan|
|Two-Bedroom Premium 2D Floor Plan | 3D Walkthrough||2D Floor Plan|
Apartment Info / Availability
Please call to check availability before applying
- Heat Included
- Cats Welcome $25 pet fee per month per cat (Sorry, No Pet Dogs)
- Standard Security Deposit: One Month's Rent
- Standard Lease Term: One Year
- Because unit features vary, actual rental rates of available units may be different than shown.
- Please call for available dates and rental rates before applying.
A Really Great Place to Live!
When my girlfriend and I were searching for apartments I had lofty expectations, but wanted it at a reasonable price. The minute I stepped foot into the apartment at Grange/Allison and inquired about the rental price I thought we had found some place that was too good to be true. I was wrong.... it's good and it's all true! The layout is amazingly economical. The rooms are very nice sizes, and have a ton of well placed storage spaces. Having onsite parking is a plus: you get one space included, which is awesome! Paying for an additional space is also super cheap. Being so close to schools, the apartment complex draws in a lot of families. There's a nice area between apartment buildings where kids can run around, and it's nice seeing the families enjoy that area. We live in a lower apartment next to a few sets of families and never hear them when they're home. In addition, the only time we hear people above us is if they are vacuuming. All in all, the walls are thick, giving a nice sense of privacy to each apartment. My girlfriend comments a lot about it feeling like an actual home. The bathroom is bigger than any apartment I've lived in previously. The layout is the smartest. With a bedroom and an office that can fit two people without feeling claustrophobic it becomes a stress free environment. And with all that being said..... the price tag is cheaper than apartments that don't come anywhere near the comfort this space brings. The decision to live here was a no-brainer. It still sometimes feels too good to be true, but luckily, it is true.
quiet and well maintained
Been living in the apartment for a year now. And love it, having a quiet place to go home to is wonderful. Not having to worry about if something breaks how long will it take for someone to fix it is a BIG plus. The management are great as well always say hello and making sure everything is o.k. Also nice to live in a place that puts the rent back into the buildings.